Spa Therapist Wanted
You will be a Spa Therapist at Level 3 NVQ and have some understanding of the role of a Spa Therapist within a busy hotel environment. As a Spa Therapist it is your responsibility to ensure that the service standards that we aim to deliver are exceeded for our guests.
• Minimum of NVQ 3 in beauty therapy or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1/2 years salon/spa experience.
• A passion for Elemis and quality beauty products
• Additional skills in Individual Eyelash Extensions, Nail Extensions, Massage, make up, Mani / Pedicure would be advantageous.
• Is motivated and able to work on own initiative and to targets
Requirements of this Spa Therapist role:
• Must be eligible to work within the UK.
• Must have strong English communications skills- both written and spoken.
• Level 3 in Beauty Qualification.
• Previous experience of a role within a similar environment is preferred but not essential. To ensure that the highest standards of service are maintained throughout the spa
• Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all.
• Identify opportunities to promote The Spa and other business functions throughout the resort
• Identify sales opportunities for products within our Elemis range
• Keep up with the cleaning maintenance of the position throughout The Spa
• Carry our any additional reasonable task as requested by The Spa Management team
• This is not and exhaustive list
Benefits of becoming the Spa Therapist:
• Uniforms - a uniform will be provided.
• On-going company Training and Development.
• 28 Days holiday entitlement.
• Free Car Parking.
• Competitive Salary
To apply you can drop your CV and covering letter into the Spa or alternatively send to us via post to Durrant House Hotel, Heywood Road, Northam, Bideford, Devon EX39 3QB. For more information please contact the Spa direct on 01237 472361.